The ABA process has three phases (discovery, analysis and assessment) that deliver information sequentially to the overall process, resulting in a summary assessment document that outlines opportunities for improvement in your aftermarket operations.
Key areas we focus on include:
- Inventory Management and Planning - Manufacturers must have the right spare parts inventory in the right place at the right time. GenAlpha combines industry knowledge with the latest tools, including ERP sales & fulfillment data and eCommerce Analytics to help strengthen the bridge between the supply chain and the end customer.
- Market Share - Technology advancement allows manufacturers to increase their global reach which, in turn, increases market share. GenAlpha offers a wide range of solutions to match and expand your business objectives.
- Sales and Service Management - The support team is the direct link between the manufacturer and customer. Our advanced eCommerce and parts catalog solutions are developed to be easy to use which can provide a positive impact on sales.
- Life Cycle Management - Understanding the life of components is the foundation to an efficient manufacturing process. With a proper understanding of the component and equipment life cycle, GenAlpha allows for a seamless integration between sales, support and service.
Additional areas include:
- Customer Support
- Customer and Dealer Landscape