A Fully-Integrated eCommerce & eCatalog Solution
The most complete B2B eCommerce solution available.
Original Equipment Manufacturers are beginning to realize, for their aftermarket parts businesses to succeed in modern times, an innovative manufacturing eCommerce solution is required. Equip offers an all encompassing technology solution including eCommerce, website analytics, aftermarket business analytics, and an eCommerce-enabled parts catalog.
Equip increases parts sales through a simplified ordering process,
expanded market reach, and 24/7 order capture availability
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Partnering with GenAlpha was a strategic move not only because they offer the Equip eCommerce solution, but also because their manufacturing expertise is second to none. This is an important decision for Broce Broom and will allow us to maintain our position as a leader in production by offering innovative aftermarket solutions to our industry."
Alan Vance CEO of Broce Manufacturing
"GenAlpha’s Equip solution is exactly what we need, and their expertise in the aftermarket parts business makes them the perfect partner..."
Duncan Pindar Executive Vice President for TICO
"Our launch of aftermarket parts eCommerce wasn’t just about adding a sales channel, it was about modernizing a significant division of our business, GenAlpha’s expertise allowed us to complete this transformation..."
Product Support VP Specialty Vehicle Manufacturer
"GenAlpha has a proven track record of helping large enterprise clients achieve their eCommerce goals. [...] Their manufacturing and aftermarket expertise was a key factor in our selection process."
Brandy Moore Vice President of Global Service and Aftermarket for Gerber Technology
"After the development of our aftermarket strategy and implementation of Equip by GenAlpha there has been double-digit year-over-year growth, due to added global reach, new cross-selling opportunities, and being easier to do business with."
Vice President Global Multi-Brand Organization
"“Partnering with GenAlpha was a great move for us not only because they have a terrific product, but also due to their deep understanding of the needs of manufacturing organizations.” "
Tray Ivey DESHAZO Executive Vice President
What The Industry Is Saying:
1 in 3
B2B buyers make at least 50% of purchases online
- August 2019 B2BecNews Survey of B2B Buyers
eCommerce & eCatalog Solution Benefits
- Boost product sales through a streamlined ordering process, increase market reach, up sell and cross sell, with 24/7 ordering availability
- Extend customer loyalty and retention with a single location for post-purchase equipment management and online resources (bill-of-material eCatalog and document library)
- Increase profitability and reduce overhead costs by optimizing product inventory, enhancing pricing strategies, and improving user experience
- Expand customer management offerings including pricing prioritization, quoting functionality, and showcase multi-warehouse real-time product availability
- Reduce order errors and redundant inquiries through the user specific bill-of-material eCatalog, and product category/facet data management
Provide your customers a rich online experience, with a quick and easy path to locate the parts they need for service.
All the information you care about in an easy-to-use, real-time, dashboard format for clearer and faster decision making.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Improve service and parts accuracy with our interactive 2D and 3D web catalogs.
Looking to learn more about the best eCommerce platform for manufacturers?